Show your mother you care this Mother’s Day and everyday with our Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
Mother’s Day is coming up, but things are far from normal these days. Weddings, graduations, and countless other special events have been canceled or put on hold due to COVID-19 concerns. The world is staying apart through social distancing campaigns in an attempt to slow the rapid spread of this virus. Despite the changes and sacrifices being made, one thing remains constant – a mother’s love. So, let’s take some time during quarantine and celebrate the person that brought you into this world and show them how much they mean to you on Mother’s Day – May 10, 2020. Here are some of our favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas!
Virtual Movie Night
Let’s face it, with more time at home, television viewing has increased as well. This Mother’s day, why not spend a little quality time watching some of your mother’s favorite movies with her? Turn normal television time into something special. Send your mom a personalized blanket and pillow to snuggle into and press play to escape quarantine for a few hours.
Items Needed for Success:
Lucky Girl Prints personalized blanket
- Lucky Girl Prints personalized blanket. Our blankets come in a variety of materials – velveteen, fleece, sherpa and woven. Most are 50×60 (the perfect couch cover size). However, if your dad expects your mom to share her blanket, our woven throw blankets come in 60×80. With over 20 different styles to choose from, you can create the perfect blanket. You can feature one image (a photo of you, of course) or a collage and make space for a sibling or two (or more of you). The options are endless and only limited by your imagination.
Lucky Girl Prints personalized pillow
- Lucky Girl Prints personalized pillow. Every personalized blanket needs a matching pillow. Our pillows come in suede and plush and feature your image front and center. They are 16×16 and come in blue, brown and green.
- Not under the same roof? No problem. Netflix Party synchronizes video playback and adds group chat to your favorite Netflix shows.
Other Virtual Opportunities
- Not a movie fan? With an internet connection you can instead spend the day virtually touring places currently closed to the public. Stroll through museums, the zoo and other attractions. All it takes is a smartphone, tablet or computer to experience virtual destinations together.
Personalize Her Hobbies with these Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
There are many ways to pass the time this Mother’s day and Lucky Girl Prints has gift ideas to help you make your mother’s hobbies more personal.
Does your mom…
Love to do puzzles
- Create personalized puzzles from past images. Why not take a photo from your last family reunion, wedding or other big event and turn it into a puzzle? As your mom fits together the pieces the memory of the day will take form. Generic store bought puzzles just end up being put back in the box, but a personalized puzzle from Lucky Girl Prints will result in a treasured image that can be displayed on the wall or taken apart and reassembled again and again.
Love to quilt
- Now is the perfect time to create a personalized quilt of people and images from your mother’s past. Help her select the perfect photographs to go on each photo quilt square so that she can create a one-of-a-kind quilt to keep in the family for generations. The photo quilt squares are available in a variety of sizes from 6×6 (4×4 image) up to 12×12 (10×10 image). Want to have the quilt squares arrive on a finished quilt? We offer portrait quilts!
Love to drink coffee or tea
- Send her a personalized mug to enjoy each morning as she brews her favorite coffee or tea. Combine your Lucky Girl Prints personalized mug with coffees, teas and some goodies for a special, yet practical gift basket.
Love to cook
- A personalized apron and cutting board will make every dish taste better…maybe. We don’t know how good of a cook your mother is, but food cooked with love always tastes better. Send your mother a personalized apron and cutting board and show her how much you appreciate her and her edible creations.
Love to read
- Create a personalized bookmark. If you mom likes to read several at one time, we offer six different bookmark styles, so you can create a special bookmark for each book in progress.
Love to write
- Personalized notepads, greeting cards and albums are the way to go.
- Notepads are a great way to record quick thoughts. Each notepad features an image on top and fifty pages. There is plenty of room for all of your mother’s thoughts and lists.
- Greeting cards are a great way to stay connected without the internet. Gift your mother with personalized cards. She can write a note inside and send them to friends and family that she misses. Receiving mail (mail that isn’t a bill that is) can brighten one’s day.
- Photo Albums – the skies the limit on this project. Maybe it is a great time to compile all of her family recipes into a cookbook, complete with images and notes. How about an album of your family’s ancestry and past relatives? Why not snap a photo each day during this period in history and create an album documenting what life was like during the pandemic of 2020? The family reunion may be postponed this summer, but you can create an album of past reunions and share when connected once again. As many ideas as you can dream for an album, we have an option for you to select from.
Brighten up your mother’s view
Spring has sprung and sometimes a nice, new view makes all the difference. Lucky Girl Prints can help you create the perfect wall displays for your mother’s space.
- We offer canvas gallery wraps in several different sizes. We even feature minis and easel back canvas prints in case space is limited or your mother prefers to display photos on a table or shelf.
- We offer a large variety of wall decor materials and styles to fit any aesthetic
- Collages for when you have more than one photo to display. Great for grouping family images or highlighting a special event like a wedding, birthday, reunion or anniversary.
- Photo Clings have an ultra-removable adhesive that allow you to remove and re-position the image easily.
- Wood – we offer Barnwood, Wood Wall panels and Hardboard panel with kick-stand. Hardboard panels are made from kiln-dried barnwood. They are the perfect compliment to beach cottage decor.
- Vinyl banners – go all out and create a banner that reads, “Best Mother Ever!” so she can display it proudly on Mother’s day. This is a great way to spread the word about what a great mom you have at her nursing home, retirement community, work or just outside her home for the neighborhood to enjoy.
Happy Mother’s Day from Lucky Girl Prints
If you haven’t already, join our Lucky Girl Society to receive free shipping, 10% off and many more fantabulous perks for only $4.99 a year.
We hope that this Mother’s day you and your loved ones are safe and healthy. During this time of uncertainty it can be easy to let anxiety and fear take over our thoughts. We hope that our exploration through the ways that you can honor your mother this May help keep your mind on love and the future instead. Personalized gifts are a great way to show that you care and become treasures for future generations to remember and cherish a special person in your life. And the best thing about shopping with Lucky Girl Prints is that you don’t have to step foot outside your home to show that you care.
Again, wishing all the mothers out there a very Happy Mother’s Day from Lucky Girl Prints!